AMA Leadership Academy [leadershipacademy.ro], through our innovative programs and services, we contribute to the elevation of knowledge, commitment and involvement both individually and as a team and organizationally, systemically. With respect and professionalism, we support each participant to discover their true strength, richness of inner resources, expression of unique creativity and deep balance, so that they make the most of their skills to live the life they want, every day.
AMA Leadership Academy is managed by Leadership in International Management Romania SRL, with main office in București, 4th district, 10 Panselelor Str., flat 135, entr. 1, 2nd floor, ap. 12, IBAN RO62INGB0000999909500072, opened at ING – Moşilor, unique registration code (CUI) 15398754.
For AMA Leadership Academy, the protection of personal data is very important. The processing of data is carried out under conditions of legality, fairness and transparency, ensuring adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The staff and collaborators of AMA Leadership Academy strictly comply with the legal requirements regarding data protection and take care that all processing operations are performed only in your interest.
This commitment of confidentiality explains aspects regarding the processing of personal data and ensures compliance with all the principles relating to processing, established by the legislation in force, as well as by Regulation (UE) 679/2016 (GDPR).
For any processing carried out in whole or in part by automated means, as well as the processing by means other than automated means of personal data which are part of a data record system or which are intended to be part of a data record system, we will make sure your data is:
- processed legally, fairly and transparently;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes shall not be considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes they are processed for;
- accurate and, if necessary, updated, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, given the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form that allows your identification for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill the purposes the data is processed for; personal data will be stored for longer periods to the extent they are processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Your personal data will be kept in a form that allows your identification for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed. After this period, your personal data will be deleted unless it is permitted to store them according to the law.
Purpose for the processing of personal data
The main purpose for which we process your personal data is to conclude the contract between us and you and to ensure that the contractual agreements between us can be properly implemented, so that the relationship can work smoothly in accordance with legal requirements, dispute resolution and the implementation of our agreements.
AMA Leadership Academy collects personal data on the pages of the leadershipacademy.ro website, only with your consent, for the following purposes:
- (direct) marketing – newsletter in electronic format or surveys, advertising, advertising lotteries;
- marketing and promotion – communication on media channels and social networks;
- research purposes and statistics;
- sending communications, evaluating behaviour in the online environments, testing, development, usage;
- preparation of customer registers and bases storage;
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, we will provide you, prior to such further processing, information about the purpose of the processing and any additional relevant information requested by you that include:
- the period for which the personal data will be stored according to the criteria used to establish this period;
- the existence of the right to request from us regarding your personal data, access to them, its rectification or deletion or restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- where the processing is based on the consent given for one or more specific purposes, the existence of the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to file a complaint with a supervising authority;
- whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or an obligation necessary to conclude a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide such personal data and what are the possible consequences of non-compliance with this obligation;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process including the creation of profiles, mentioned in, as well as, at least in those cases, relevant information on the logic used and on the importance and expected consequences of such processing for you.
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect the necessary data provided by you to operate efficiently and provide you with the best experiences related to our products and services. If you choose not to provide data that is necessary to supply a product, service, or feature, you may not be able to use that product, service, or feature.
Your personal data may be stored according to legal requirements, based on legal storage grounds.
You have the right to object to the collection of your personal data and to request its deletion, thus revoking your consent to the document, and thus waiving any implied rights specified therein and without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without that either party can claim damages from the other at any time.
To exercise your rights according to the legislation in force, you can contact the e-mail address email@example.com, according to the contact details available on the website, valid at that time.
Using the forms available on the website, you have the right to change the data you originally stated to reflect any changes that have occurred, if any.
Leadershipacademy.ro website undertakes that the data collected from you be used only in accordance with the stated purposes and not to make public, sell, rent, license, transfer, etc. database containing information relating to your personal or special data to any third party not involved in the stated purposes.
The personal data provided to us include:
- your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number;
- data about your device and how you and your device interact with us and with our products and services.
Your personal data we collect or store will not be processed until:
- you give your consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, when required by law;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a part of or to make arrangements at your request before concluding a contract;
- the processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on us;
- the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail, which require the protection of personal data, especially when it comes to a child’s personal data or direct marketing
Use of personal data
We will use personal data only for the purpose they were collected and we will store data only as long as it is necessary for that specific purpose.
If processing is required for the execution of a contract or for making arrangements before the conclusion of a contract, the period for the use of data is the entire contractual period, as well as 3 years from the date of its conclusion, unless other legal storage grounds provide longer deadlines.
If the processing is done on the basis of consent for one or more specific purposes, the period for the use of the data is of 5 years, unless the consent has been withdrawn by you.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide our services for your benefit, this general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
- creating and managing the account on the platform of our website;
- order processing by preparation, validation, shipping and their invoicing;
- solving any problems related to an order, to the goods or services purchased;
- reimbursement of the value of the products or services according to the legal provisions;
The leadershipacademy.ro website will not operate personal data transfer to a third country or to an international organization.
Storing of personal data. Duration
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide our products and services and to carry out the transactions you have requested or for other essential purposes, such as compliance with legal obligations, resolving disputes and implementing our agreements.
Because these needs may vary depending on different data types in the context of different products, actual storing periods may vary significantly. The criteria used to determine the storing periods include:
- maintaining and improving product performance, keeping our systems safe and maintaining appropriate business and financial records, in accordance with the applicable law;
- the period for which you have given your consent or until you express your intention in one of the ways provided in this policy to no longer store the provided personal data;
- the situation in which a law stipulates the obligation to retain personal data, in order to maintain the data relevant for an investigation or data that must be kept in case of a dispute.
By virtue of the right to control the personal data we have about you, if the processing is carried out on the basis of consent, you can choose for/to:
- The right to be informed refers to the obligation of providing you with correct information regarding the processing of data, regarding the way your personal data is used;
- The right of access means that you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that we process or not your personal data, and if so, we offer you access to this data as well as information about how it is processed;
- The right to portability refers to the fact that you can receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format as well as the transmission of this data to another operator;
- The right to object refers to the right to object to the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or a legitimate interest of ours.
- The right to correction refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data;
- The right to delete / the right to be forgotten means that you have the right to delete your collected data without undue delay, in any of the following situations: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, withdrawal of consent, opposition to processing, illegal collection, deletion for compliance with a legal obligation or collection made with the provision of services of the informational society;
- The right to restrict the processing can be exercised if the accuracy of the data is challenged for a certain period, sufficient to verify the data, if the processing is illegal but you do not want to delete the data – only the restriction, if we no longer need personal data for processing but you ask them for the defense of a right in court or if you opposed the processing;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including creation of profiles.
Contact and support regarding your data
If you consider that your data is not legally processed, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.